- Teacher of the Year: This award honors a MCEC member who currently provides direct services to students with exceptionalities and whose work exemplifies the best in special education teaching.
- Business Award: This award recognizes a business or corporation that has provided for the employment and enhancement of individuals with exceptionalities in order to promote and support their full participation in the community.
- Public Service Award: This award recognizes an individual who has who exhibits unwavering dedication to supporting children, youth and adults with exceptionalities.
- Special Education Research Award: This award recognizes an individual or research team whose research has made significant contributions to the education of children and youth with exceptionalities.
- Outstanding Leadership Award: This award honors a CEC member who has made significant contributions to the Council’s programs and activities at the local, state/provincial and national/international level over an extended period of time.
- Special Education Lifetime Achievement Award: This award recognizes an individual who has made continued and sustained contributions to the education of children and youth with exceptionalities.
Click button below to submit a nomination. Send letter of nomination and letters of support to: Mandy Hickel, MCEC Past President, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to PO Box 226, Bainville, MT 59212. Questions: contact Mandy at 406-478-0719
Nominations are due January 15, 2018